Every brand has a story.
Content marketing will share that story.
The focus of any marketing plan should be improving the story-telling of your brand. Content will help you personally connect with your target market and help you tell the story of your brand.
Do not fall into the trap of posting your listings and sales only. According to CoSchedule, food, home and lifestyle topics account for 85 % of the world’s most shared content.
Only 32% of agents without a written marketing plan feel their results were effective, compared to 60% of those agents with a formal plan of action. Of real estate consumers, 70% forget their agent after 1 year. Scary, huh?
- Know your audience
- Focus on building relationships, not getting someone’s business
- Create niches (client personas)
- Service your niches as much as possible, offering specific local information and tools useful to that particular niche
- Include content that is relevant to your brand, neighborhood, farm area and/or audience
- Have a written or digital schedule of posts, their target audience and goals
- Set up reporting on all social media platforms
- Analyze data and make adjustments to your schedule based on results
- 20% of your content should be about your business, while 80% should focus on your clients needs and desires